I just had an article published by Code Project in the Product Showcase section for their sponsors at The Code Project. A big thank you to @spatacoli, who sent the article request my way.
The article is basically a tutorial for using the Azure Tools in Visual Studio 2010. It shows you:
- How to create a new web application as a Cloud project
- The different types of roles
- The configuration files
- How to use the UI to change the settings
- How to view the application running in the development fabric
- How to publish the application to the cloud
- How to check the status in the Azure portal
- How to view your storage using Server Explorer in Visual Studio
Check out the article here and let me know what you think!